AB Asesores Torneo, is committed to making its website and mobile application accessible in accordance with the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on the accessibility of websites and mobile applications of the public sector. This accessibility statement applies to https://www.abasesorestorneo.com/
2. Recommendations for its application in the national context
- The accessibility statement may refer to one or more websites and/or one or more mobile applications as long as they have the same compliance status, the same inaccessible content, and also apply the same information as the rest of the statement. However, for clarity in reading and interpretation for users, it is recommended to have an accessibility statement for each website or each mobile application.
- Indicate the scope of the statement by listing the links to the websites and/or mobile applications to which it applies. In the case of mobile applications, provide the data (operating system, version…) and the version date.
- Reference to the “national legislation transposing the Directive” is the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on the accessibility of websites and mobile applications of the public sector.
2.2. Compliance status
This website is partially compliant with accessibility requirements due to non-compliance with the following aspects:
- Header video on the home page.
- Certain aspects of the contact form.
- Occasional use of low-contrast colors.
2.3. Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 03/14/2023, as a self-assessment carried out by the public sector entity.
2.4. Contact data for observations
You can communicate accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018), such as:
- Report any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Report other accessibility difficulties in accessing content.
- Submit any other inquiries or suggestions for accessibility improvement related to the website through the following email address: email@example.com
- You can file:
- A Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018, or
- A Request for Accessible Information regarding:
- content that is excluded from the scope of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3, paragraph 4
- content that is exempt from meeting accessibility requirements due to an undue burden.
In the Request for Accessible Information, you must clearly specify the facts, reasons, and request that demonstrate it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
2.5. Complaint procedure
If, after making a request for accessible information or complaint, it has been rejected, you disagree with the decision made, or the response does not meet the requirements set out in Article 12.5, you may initiate a complaint. Likewise, you can initiate a complaint if the deadline of twenty business days has passed without receiving a response.
The complaint can be submitted through the Generic Instance of the Electronic Headquarters of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation, as well as through the other options provided in Law 39/2015, of October 1, on Common Administrative Procedure of the Public Administrations.